Roof Cleaning & Moss Removal
Our roof cleaning is a one-time service that is usually followed by annual maintenance
Moss and Debris Removal
Existing moss is agitated with a wire brush which will physically remove over 80% of the existing moss. Then we will blow off the moss and roof debris followed by cleaning out any open gutters and downspouts.
- We use a wire brush to gently agitate and remove existing moss
- Then we gently blow off the roof with air, not water
- Moss removal typically exceeds 80% physical removal
We will apply our moss and algae treatment to kill the remaining moss that didn’t come off with the wire brush. This may take a few weeks as the rain will naturally bring the moss treatment down the entire roof.
- It may take weeks for all the existing moss to die
- Rain water will aid in the moss treatment
Full Inspection & Report
As with our annual maintenance service, we will thoroughly inspect your entire roof system and supply you with an after service, comprehensive report of your roof including the details of the service we performed. This will feature before and after photos so you can see the difference. We will also perform a full clean up of the grounds.
- You receive before and after photos
- We inspect your roof system for damages
- Every service comes with a full report