There is peace of mind in knowing that your new roof is a Valentine Roof
The most widely used roofing material is the composite shingle. These shingles come in a variety of colors, designs and sizes. Depending on the product, the warranty can range from 15 to 50 years or “Lifetime.” With a great value for the relatively low price it is no wonder why roughly 75% of roofs in Seattle are composite shingles.
- The most popular roofing material in the Puget Sound Area
- Options include three tab, architectural and luxury shingles
- Easy to install and maintain
Valentine Roofing truly specializes in installing PVC and low slope roofing systems. Simply put, we are the PVC roofing experts and are specially trained to install PVC roofing systems. Our industry relationships allow us to provide ongoing training to all our PVC specialist crews. Each year we install PVC systems on hundreds of Seattle area flat and low sloped roofs.
- PVC and low sloped roofs require specialty products
- We host Weatherbond (roofing manufacturer) to come train our roofers and managers
- No Seattle roofing company installs a better PVC roof than us
Metal roofing is a light weight, strong and long-lasting material great for any roof. With coating options for heat reflection and protection in harsh environments, metal can be used throughout the Puget Sound Region.
- Light weight material
- Long lasting and easy to maintain
- Great for all seasons
Valentine Roofing is an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor. This is a certification held by fewer than 3 percent of roofing contractors.