Leading Puget Sound - Seattle Roofing Contractor Since 2008
Did you know Valentine Roofing offers premier employment for window and door installers in Puget Sound? It’s true, our window and door installers are highly skilled craftsmen and career professionals that are committed to excellence on every job. If you want to use your skills to install beautiful products for happy customers with a company that supports you every step of the way, Valentine Roofing is the right home for you! Join our team of expert window and door installers.
Window and Door Installer Assistant
The Valentine Experience
Our mission is to serve and care for our neighbors. We do this by providing top-notch work and an award-winning customer experience. We want to make a positive impact in our community and understand that starts in-house, with our team! This is how we employ the absolute best people in the industry. If you are committed to excellence in your craft, bring a positive attitude to your environment, and love making a difference in your community, we think you’ll fit right in.
If you are committed to excellence in your craft, bring a positive attitude to your environment, and love making a difference in your community, we think you’ll fit right in.
PAY RANGE: $60,000-$80,000 annually
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, some weekends. Schedule varies.
OFFICE LOCATION: 400 Industry Drive Suite 130 Tukwila, WA
JOB LOCATION: Job locations vary.
About the Position
- Works days are typically Mon-Fri and some weekends
- Daily schedule is created by your manager who works in the office
- Morning material pick ups may be required
- Remove and dispose of existing windows and doors
- Accurately install new windows and doors on installation crew
- Keep job site and vehicle tidy with final meticulous cleanup
- Professional communication between yourself, the customer, and management
- Ability to use proper ladder etiquette
- Accurate measuring, cutting, and fastening of materials
- Ability to properly install retrofit windows and doors on installation crew
- Understanding of manufacturer installation requirements
- Safe use of power tools and other jobsite tools
- Problem solving with the foreman on the jobsite
- Must have reliable transportation to job locations
- At least 1 year of experience installing windows on a crew
- Capable of accurately cutting and installing window and door trim
- Ability to lift materials weighing 75 lbs or more
- Adherance to company safety standards
- 100% paid training
- Some tools provided
- Safety equipment
- Weekly paychecks
- Optional Medical, Dental, Vision
- Washington Paid Sick Leave
- Optional 401k with employer match